Deadline: 1 January 2022
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Roster for HR Associate in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Roster for HR Associate will perform the following functions:
- HR monitoring, compliance, reporting and initiation:
- Monitor contract extensions, probationary periods, conversion of appointments, retirements, acting arrangements, Within Grade Increments (WIGIs) and maximum duration of contracts, to ensure timely initiation of HR actions and compliance with WHO rules and regulations.
- HR planning implementation:
- Close consultation with the HRO, supports the programme HR planning and implementation by providing updated reports of the workforce and status of vacant positions, updating these reports regularly.
Applicants must have:
- Equivalent to graduation from secondary school or equivalent.
- Training or higher education in the area of human resources/administration.
- 8 year’s work experience in administrative/HR related work, with considerable exposure to HR practices, rules and policies in an organizational context.
- Proven experience in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Experience working in WHO or another UN Agency in the area of Human Resources Management.
- Experience in supporting Emergency operations.
- Knowledge of the human resources policies and practice.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Working knowledge of another UN language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.