Deadline: 3 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in Djibouti.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions:
- Business Partnering
- Provide accurate and timely advice to clients on HR processes and policies, ensuring the highest level of client-orientation.
- Staff Development
- Collaboration with business owners, support the design and delivery of learning plans for staff.
- Contribute to the mapping of competencies for all staff included in the assigned client portfolio, assisting in the development of a comprehensive framework in support of the development of the talent pipeline.
- HR Data Analytics
- Collect, interpret and analyze HR data to help inform decision making on HR processes and strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of data collection systems to optimize data quality.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- 2 year’s professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and concepts of human resources management.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.