Deadline: 25 June 2018
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Assistant in Djibouti City, Djibouti.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
WBG has set 2 ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Organize all logistical arrangements for events (workshops/retreats/forums) in Djibouti
- Set up agendas and coordination of all meeting schedules with external and internal clients for the team
- Coordinate and execute of all logistical arrangements for visiting missions
- Arrange and coordinate travel for STCs. Also submit travel requests and SOEs, for STCs
- Update client data base for team on a regular basis
- Attend meetings, draft minutes and ensure timely clearance and distribution of AM
- Participate in missions and field work as required.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum Education/Experience: High school diploma with 2 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Management, Accounts, Commerce, Business, IT or other related field.
- Minimum 6 months experience of relevant WBG experience.
- Positive work attitude and teamwork, willing to help colleagues even outside of prescribed responsibilities, ability to maintain a clear head under pressure, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized; does not let items fall through the cracks nor need to be reminded of tasks.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.