Deadline: 25 June 2018
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Assistant in Djibouti City, Djibouti.
WBG has set 2 ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Organize all logistical arrangements for events (workshops/retreats/forums) in Djibouti
- Set up agendas and coordination of all meeting schedules with external and internal clients for the team
- Coordinate and execute of all logistical arrangements for visiting missions
- Arrange and coordinate travel for STCs. Also submit travel requests and SOEs, for STCs
- Update client data base for team on a regular basis
- Attend meetings, draft minutes and ensure timely clearance and distribution of AM
- Participate in missions and field work as required.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Minimum Education/Experience: High school diploma with 2 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Management, Accounts, Commerce, Business, IT or other related field.
- Minimum 6 months experience of relevant WBG experience.
- Positive work attitude and teamwork, willing to help colleagues even outside of prescribed responsibilities, ability to maintain a clear head under pressure, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized; does not let items fall through the cracks nor need to be reminded of tasks.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WBG.