Deadline: 25 June 2018
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Assistant in Djibouti City, Djibouti.
WBG has set 2 ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Organize all logistical arrangements for events (workshops/retreats/forums) in Djibouti
- Set up agendas and coordination of all meeting schedules with external and internal clients for the team
- Coordinate and execute of all logistical arrangements for visiting missions
- Arrange and coordinate travel for STCs. Also submit travel requests and SOEs, for STCs
- Update client data base for team on a regular basis
- Attend meetings, draft minutes and ensure timely clearance and distribution of AM
- Participate in missions and field work as required.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum Education/Experience: High school diploma with 2 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Management, Accounts, Commerce, Business, IT or other related field.
- Minimum 6 months experience of relevant WBG experience.
- Positive work attitude and teamwork, willing to help colleagues even outside of prescribed responsibilities, ability to maintain a clear head under pressure, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized; does not let items fall through the cracks nor need to be reminded of tasks.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.