Deadline: 26 June 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Communications Coordinator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Communications Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Support the Division’s planning and production of multimedia and other digital content, formulating concepts and production timetables, writing and editing content.
- Generate, process, and edit multimedia elements as and when needed to create corporate communications materials and knowledge products such as videos, podcasts, and animations.
- Support the production of multimedia products including providing videography and photography support for corporate communication activities as needed.
- Coordinate and implement multimedia activities including drafting scripts, leading field production (if needed), overseeing videography, photography, editing, soundtrack production and post-production process, ensuring that products are optimized for ADB’s communications channels.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various departments/offices and across DOC on gathering and developing multimedia and other digital content.
- Contribute in evaluating proposals for multimedia productions coming from clients and provides quality control for multimedia products produced by DOC and other ADB departments and offices as needed.
- Participate in the selection and facilitation of the engagement of service providers for multimedia production activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Visual Arts, Video production or related field.
- Master’s Degree in related fields and/or additional relevant professional experience will be an advantage.
- At least 5 year’s of relevant work experience in multimedia production or related field.
- Proficiency in editing software for still and moving images, and animations is required – such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, After Effects, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; able to handle numerous responsibilities and clients simultaneously.
- Social media and digital content/multimedia production experience will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of development and communication issues in the Asia-Pacific context and familiarity with brand positioning for international organizations.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.