Deadline: 10 May 2020
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications Analyst in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Communications Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Plan and design communication and outreach/advocacy strategies and plans:
- Conduct a communication need assessment for the CO, including projects, programmes and corporate initiatives.
- Analyze requirements and synthesize proposals for elaboration of communication strategies in collaboration with programme teams, ensuring gender perspective.
- Integrate communication, advocacy and outreach strategies into proposals for project/programmes and other initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze print and social media and draft reports.
- Coordinate in-country UN Women/ UN system corporate and local campaigns and special events.
- Coordinate and contribute substantively to the development and dissemination of advocacy materials in the country:
- Develop and produce communication instruments and materials, including briefing materials, press releases and drafts of articles, and coordinate its dissemination through effective channels, including social media.
- Identify storylines for publication and articles.
- Promote and disseminate corporate advocacy materials for launching flagship initiatives, publications, and campaigns.
- Coordinate the translation/adaption/rewriting of information received, printing and dissemination of publications and audio-visual materials.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in communications, public relations, journalism or relevant field is required.
- At least 2 year’s of professional work experience at national or international level in public relations, communications or advocacy.
- Experience in the use of social media.
- Experience in media relations is an asset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.