Deadline: 6 October 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications and Reporting Associate in Windhoek, Namibia. The duration of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communications and Reporting Associate will perform the following functions:
- Ensure timely production of various communication products for advocacy purposes in line with the communication strategy.
- Gather content of relevant country efforts to develop communication materials for dissemination through social and traditional media channels.
- Support the production of information materials (human interest stories, multimedia products, press releases) that meet quality standards. Partnership.
- Provide support to strategic partnership building and support donor relations.
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with organizations and individuals whose support is essential to promote children’s rights.
- Organize advocacy events with main partner organizations, including corporates, embassies, educational institutions, sport entities.
- Support during the field visits, donor and media tours.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
- 5 year’s progressively responsible work experience in corporate reporting and communication and sound understanding of WFP communication techniques and activities and awareness of the sociopolitical.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
- Working knowledge of one or more local languages spoken in the country is essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.