Deadline: 1 March 2020
The Transparency International (IT) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communications Assistant in Berlin, Germany. The duration of this post is 2 years.
Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Communications Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Develop communications products, including video, social media content, written content both online and offline, to support broader communications goals.
- Identify communications opportunities, especially in the press, to increase visibility of TI activities, chapters and programmes.
- Assist TI-S media relations for agreed advocacy and policy priority issues and products, fielding media inquiries where appropriate, delivering media lists.
- Contribute to achieving the Communications Team workplan, by providing support, including in the organization of events (workshops, meetings, media launches, training, etc.).
- Coordinate the publication of TI-S daily and weekly newsletters by identifying / suggesting topics and drafting and editing texts.
- Contribute to TI-S media relations for agreed advocacy and policy priorities, fielding media inquiries, delivering successful media relations management by maintaining the media contact database.
- Support training and capacity building of chapter communications and advocacy initiatives and activities.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant fields.
- 2+ year’s of experience in communications, preferably in an international organisation.
- Experience in video production, social media content development and media relations desired.
- Excellent communication skills in English required.
- Additional languages (in particular Arabic, French and/or Spanish) an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit Transparency International.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.