Deadline: 11 April 2020
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications Associate in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Communications Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide coordination support in the development of a coherent Cox’s bazar sub-office communications and advocacy strategy.
- Support engagement with and capacity strengthening for journalists on gender-responsive journalism.
- Provide coordination support to the development of advocacy materials.
- Provide support in the management of the social media presence and website.
- Provide media relations support to the head of sub-office.
- Facilitate knowledge management and sharing.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism is an asset.
- At least 6 year’s of progressively responsible experience in providing support to the formulation and implementation of internal and external communications and advocacy strategies and related plans.
- Experience in the use of computers applications and software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), web based management systems, designing, producing A/V, infographics.
- Experience in the use of social media and digital communications.
- Fluency in English and Bangla is required.
- Fluency Chittagonian language will be a desired asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.