Deadline: 11 April 2020
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications Associate in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communications Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide coordination support in the development of a coherent Cox’s bazar sub-office communications and advocacy strategy.
- Support engagement with and capacity strengthening for journalists on gender-responsive journalism.
- Provide coordination support to the development of advocacy materials.
- Provide support in the management of the social media presence and website.
- Provide media relations support to the head of sub-office.
- Facilitate knowledge management and sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism is an asset.
- At least 6 year’s of progressively responsible experience in providing support to the formulation and implementation of internal and external communications and advocacy strategies and related plans.
- Experience in the use of computers applications and software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), web based management systems, designing, producing A/V, infographics.
- Experience in the use of social media and digital communications.
- Fluency in English and Bangla is required.
- Fluency Chittagonian language will be a desired asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.