Deadline: 30 September 2021
The Asia Foundation is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communications Manager in India.
The Asia Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communications Manager will perform the following functions:
- Implement the IDPA communications strategy – to include internal and external communications activities – and socialize and mentor IDPA colleagues and partners on the communications strategy.
- Lead dissemination and outreach activities, including events, publications, and other project outputs through robust media/press cultivation and social media engagement.
- Produce and write project-related content to ensure accuracy of content, formatting, and grammar across various external platforms, including publications, websites, success stories, infographics, presentations, briefs, etc.
- Engage national and regional media audiences and relevant government sector stakeholders.
- Engage project partners on the communications strategy to socialize further IDPA communications strategy and support in capacity building and knowledge sharing, as needed.
- Track communications outputs and coordinate with the M&E team in drafting analytical reports aligned with project communication objectives and indicators.
- Maintain and update internal and external contact lists for report distribution and communication.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Humanities or a related study Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5 year’s overall relevant professional experience, ideally 3 year’s relevant experience in a Communications-related field.
- Strong experience with popular social media platforms and media engagement.
- Experience with strategic and programmatic approaches to communication.
- Strong communication skills, including writing and public speaking.
- Strong organizational skills self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Asia Foundation.