Deadline: 16 April 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications Senior Assistant in Harare, Zimbabwe.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communications Senior Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support the implementation of communications strategies and procedures.
- Assist with management of media relations.
- Assist with gathering content from field offices and Technical Agencies.
- Assist with content management of UNOPS-ZPIU website and social media platforms.
- Contribute to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary education is required.
- First University Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other relevant discipline is an asset.
- 5 year’s experience in online content publishing and copy writing.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.