Deadline: 14 June 2020
Amnesty International (AI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Fundraising and Resource Mobilisation in Brazil.
The AI’s global campaign is to change the lives of those suffering human rights abuses.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Fundraising and Resource Mobilisation will perform the following functions-
- Fundraising Management and Strategy
- Develop, lead and implement fundraising strategies for AIB in alignment with the organisation’s overall strategies.
- Monitor, assess and revise strategic plans and growth projections on a quarterly basis, producing reports as required for the executive director and AI’s International Secretariat.
- Develop, lead and implement strategies to retain donors and supporters with a view to the financial sustainability of AIB, in alignment with the goals of Amnesty International.
- Work together with the team to devise operational and budget plans for internal and external fundraising programs, including face-to-face, voice-to-voice, digital, DRTV, direct mail, and donor retention and development.
- Team Management
- Help set people management strategies pertaining to the recruitment, evaluation, development and retention of skilled professionals engaged with the goals of AIB.
- Develop, motivate and manage fundraising teams in full compliance with AIB’s human resource policies, monitoring and assessing their performance and seeking out personnel development opportunities.
- Manage the team, setting priorities, delegating and overseeing activities and responsibilities, providing resources as needed, promoting and developing collaborators, identifying training needs, assessing and enabling movements of personnel, all with a view to improved productivity, quality, results, integration and synergy between people and the identification of talents.
- Set and monitor targets and conduct performance assessments of your team and personnel.
Applicants must have-
- Degree in communication and marketing and postgraduate diploma in fundraising and/or MBA/master’s in administration.
- 10 year’s in fundraising and/or marketing, 5 of which in managerial positions in the third sector.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit AI.