Deadline: 14 June 2020
Amnesty International (AI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Fundraising and Resource Mobilisation in Brazil.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The AI’s global campaign is to change the lives of those suffering human rights abuses.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Director of Fundraising and Resource Mobilisation will perform the following functions-
- Fundraising Management and Strategy
- Develop, lead and implement fundraising strategies for AIB in alignment with the organisation’s overall strategies.
- Monitor, assess and revise strategic plans and growth projections on a quarterly basis, producing reports as required for the executive director and AI’s International Secretariat.
- Develop, lead and implement strategies to retain donors and supporters with a view to the financial sustainability of AIB, in alignment with the goals of Amnesty International.
- Work together with the team to devise operational and budget plans for internal and external fundraising programs, including face-to-face, voice-to-voice, digital, DRTV, direct mail, and donor retention and development.
- Team Management
- Help set people management strategies pertaining to the recruitment, evaluation, development and retention of skilled professionals engaged with the goals of AIB.
- Develop, motivate and manage fundraising teams in full compliance with AIB’s human resource policies, monitoring and assessing their performance and seeking out personnel development opportunities.
- Manage the team, setting priorities, delegating and overseeing activities and responsibilities, providing resources as needed, promoting and developing collaborators, identifying training needs, assessing and enabling movements of personnel, all with a view to improved productivity, quality, results, integration and synergy between people and the identification of talents.
- Set and monitor targets and conduct performance assessments of your team and personnel.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Degree in communication and marketing and postgraduate diploma in fundraising and/or MBA/master’s in administration.
- 10 year’s in fundraising and/or marketing, 5 of which in managerial positions in the third sector.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit AI.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.