Deadline: 19 April 2020
The Transparency International (IT) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Fundraising Assistant in Berlin, Germany. The duration of this post is 2 years.
Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Fundraising Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Conduct searches and research as directed by team member responsible for research.
- Support data transfer and verification in the process of Salesforce integration.
- Assure data hygiene regarding GDPR and content stored.
- Process individual donations, monitor donations inbox, respond to donor queries, execute due diligence
- Create and send thank you emails, letters and donation receipts as directed by team member responsible for individual giving.
- Collaborate with the Communications team and other relevant teams to plan, execute and analyse digital individual giving campaigns.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in communications, marketing, journalism, fundraising, or other relevant fields.
- 2+ year’s of relevant professional experience.
- Competence in efficient use of fundraising databases, preferably Salesforce, essential.
- Knowledge and experience analysing data an asset.
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English is essential; other European languages, especially German, an asset.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Commitment to the values and principles of Transparency International.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit Transparency International.