Deadline: 29 January 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Grants Manager in Caracas, Venezuela. The duration of this post is 24 months.
The Grants Manager will be responsible to contribute for achieving high quality programming by ensuring effective grants management including, compliance requirements, reporting, timely and quality proposal development, and internal and external communication.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Grants Manager will perform the following functions-
- Support overview and maintenance of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines.
- Support the development of donor applications and reports, as well as ensuring donor compliance and quality control.
- Contribute to the development and revision of funding proposals, budgets, and donor reports.
- Contribute to continuously improve internal grant management systems.
- Provide an internal help-desk on donor related issues, including donor rules and regulations, as well as proposal and report writing.
- Coordinate the development and distribution of internal reports.
- Contribute to PCM procedures and usage of the NRC PCM framework in the Country Office, including inclusion of cross-cutting programme elements and M&E structures throughout all stages of the PCM.
- Represent with relevant partners and donors, as delegated by the Head of Programme.
- Promote the rights of refugees and displaced in line with NRC’s advocacy strategy.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 year’s of relevant experience in a related field.
- Experience of donor relations and grants management.
- Good understanding of donor rules and regulations.
- Proven skills and experience in report and proposal development and working with multiple donors.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
- Good personal organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.