Deadline: 10 May 2020
WWF-India is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Manager- Outreach & Partnerships in New Delhi, India.
WWF-India’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Manager- Outreach & Partnerships will perform the following functions-
- Manage the outreach and advocacy strategy to generate interest across key stakeholder audiences.
- Develop and manage strategic awareness and communication plan to increase visibility of the education programmes.
- Cultivate partnerships, identify key players and generate interest for education programmes.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Produce information materials related to on ground outreach and social media communication.
- Monitor and maintain database to enhance outreach.
Applicants must have:
- MBA Degree, with a specialization in communication and marketing from a reputed university.
- Minimum experience of 6-7 year’s working with in the education and/or communication sector.
- Strong Networking and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of the education system.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in both English and Hindi.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with team and multiple stakeholders.
- Good written and presentation skills.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning applicant’s full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references via email at the address given on the website “Manager-Outreach & Partnerships”, in the subject line.
For more information, visit WWF.