Deadline: 10 May 2020
WWF-India is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Manager- Outreach & Partnerships in New Delhi, India.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
WWF-India’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Manager- Outreach & Partnerships will perform the following functions-
- Manage the outreach and advocacy strategy to generate interest across key stakeholder audiences.
- Develop and manage strategic awareness and communication plan to increase visibility of the education programmes.
- Cultivate partnerships, identify key players and generate interest for education programmes.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Produce information materials related to on ground outreach and social media communication.
- Monitor and maintain database to enhance outreach.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- MBA Degree, with a specialization in communication and marketing from a reputed university.
- Minimum experience of 6-7 year’s working with in the education and/or communication sector.
- Strong Networking and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of the education system.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in both English and Hindi.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with team and multiple stakeholders.
- Good written and presentation skills.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning applicant’s full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references via email at the address given on the website “Manager-Outreach & Partnerships”, in the subject line.
For more information, visit WWF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.