Deadline: 30 September 2016
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Manager – Resource Mobilization Division in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Manager – Resource Mobilization Division will mobilize resources for supporting the Bank’s objectives, particularly in areas such as cooperation, special assistance and capacity development, infrastructure development and ensure that the use of the resources is in line with the underlying agreements and good fiduciary practice.
IDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Manager – Resource Mobilization Division will perform the following functions-
- Conduct fund-raising activities and follow-up on pledges made, and catalyze new pledges from traditional (member countries), international donors and emerging sources (e.g., private sector, NGOs, philanthropists, etc), in close coordination with partnership Division, ISFD and other trust funds.
- Contribute to the identification and selection of projects and programs under each Trust Fund and follow-up of their implementation.
- Monitor the activities funded by the special Trust Funds and grant resources mobilized toward fulfillment of their objectives as articulated in their mandate and constituting documents, and to ensure that the use of the resources is in line with the underlying agreements and in compliance with fiduciary standards
- Plan, manage and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary.
- Develop and disseminate the knowledgebase and inventory of best practices related to the functions of the division.
- Manage the relationship with the donor countries and entities contributing Trust Funds and grant resources, in coordination with the departments concerned.
Applicants must have-
- Communications/ Marketing/ Public Relations / Business Development/Development Studies/Economics/ Social Sciences/ International Relations/ Public Administration and Business Administration / or related field.
- Bachelor with 15 years experience in similar role/level.
- Master with 12 years experience in similar role / level.
- Doctorate with 10 years work experience in similar role / level.
- Relevant Field Experience: 8 years of working experience in an international / regional and bilateral organizations / institutions in related areas, including in IDB or similar institutions with a focus on resource mobilization.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.