The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Media Manager in Beijing, China.
The Media Manager will be responsible for media relationship building in Greater China, develop Chinese content based on the Forum’s global initiatives, communities and insights and distribute on local online/offline platforms.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Media Manager will perform the following functions-
- Media relationship:
- Build and implement the Forum’s Chinese media strategy and develop brand awareness in China.
- Act as the primary media contact point and cultivate day-to-day media relationships in China.
- Advise and assist the Forum’s China team on all media-related issues.
- Support Chinese constituents on media opportunities arising from engagement with the Forum.
- Chinese content building:
- Design the Forum’s media content in Chinese language daily, including press releases, website content, blogs, social media messages, etc.
- Expand appropriate distribution channels for Forum content in China.
- Leverage media relationships, seeking high-level placements in line with the Forum’s editorial calendar.
- Monitor media coverage for measuring impact and feedback to the global team o Assist on Chinese website building and maintenance.
- Event operations:
- Manage media-related operations during Forum events, including press registration, media events planning, broadcasting operations and press logistics.
- Act as the main contact point for the government, host cities and other external parties regarding all media-related issues.
- Coordinate across teams on event preparation and support other members of the Public Engagement team.
Applicants must have-
- BA/MA in languages, journalism, communications or public relations.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Proven experience in public relations.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask.
- Native Chinese speaker, fluency in both oral and written English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.