Last Mile Health (LMH) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships & Communications Associate in Monrovia, Liberia.
The Partnerships & Communications Associate will utilize strong writing and graphic design skills to support the Partnerships & Development Department with the development of compelling donor reports and communications materials to enhance LMH’s funding stream as part of a multi-year growth strategy.
LMH saves lives in the world’s most remote villages.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnerships & Communications Associate will perform the following functions-
- Research and write grant proposals and reports, as part of the Liberia-based National Partnerships team.
- Develop informative and compelling, well-designed donor communication materials, including quarterly reports.
- Manage Last Mile Health’s digital presence, including a WordPress hosted website and social media accounts.
- Expand and maintain a photo and video bank.
- Effectively coordinate across LMH departments to obtain timely and accurate reporting data and information.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality, accurate, and timely grant proposals and reports.
- Diligently use and support donor relationship management tools, such as Sales force.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree required academic focus in public health or related field a plus.
- Experience living in a developing country.
- Exceptional analytical written communication skills and ability to develop clear and convincing written materials.
- Research and/or grant-writing experience a plus.
- Experience and proven skills in website content and site management.
- Graphic design skills (InDesign preferred).
- Photography and photo editing capabilities.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with limited structural support.
- Generosity of spirit, sensitivity/diplomacy, and willingness to make sacrifices in service of the mission.
- Commitment to health and social justice.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive manner.
- High degree of English fluency required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their resume, cover letter, a recent, relevant academic or professional writing sample (no more than 1,000 words), and work samples showcasing graphic design and photography skills through online process.
For more information, please visit LMH.