Deadline: 22 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Specialist in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnerships Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Private sector stakeholders (corporations, umbrella organisations, the Government, the CSO, bi-and multilateral organisations etc.) leverage resources to achieve SDGs for children in Cambodia in innovative ways.
- Private sector companies collaborate to achieve results for children.
- Private sector advocates for children’s rights.
- Private sector understands and take steps to change its own policies and practices regarding its impact on children’s and parents’ rights.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in international relations, political science, communications, international development, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required corporate sustainability, child rights or human rights and business, public affairs, programme management, resource mobilization, or other relevant area.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.