Deadline: 11 March 2020
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Communications Specialist in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
IsDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Senior Communications Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support the delivery of the PR and communications strategy for IsDB, to raise awareness about the organisation in target markets and engage key stakeholders.
- Create consistently high-quality content for IsDB’s internal and external communications.
- Designs and delivers all internal communications, within IsDB HQ and across all regional hubs.
- Raise awareness about IsDB’s presence in regional and membership country media.
- Facilitate press conferences as required.
- Build IsDB editorial relationships with influential global media and member country media
- Advise stakeholders on media handling and conduct media briefings.
- Provide reactive support such as managing incoming enquiries and arranging interviews with IsDB spokespeople, which may include issues and crisis communications.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the marketing division to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Secure extensive on-message coverage with support from the team, by supporting external tours, placing opinion pieces, news stories and feature articles around IsDB’s key activities.
- Support H.E. and IsDB leadership to raise their profile internally through town halls and newsletters.
- Ensure consistency of messaging internally and externally.
- Develops programmes to engage and motivate staff, working in close collaboration with the HR department.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in journalism, communications or relevant field required.
- Professional international communications qualification desirable.
- 7 + year’s in a senior communications role for a global organisation or business, with demonstrated success.
- 3 year’s experience in internal communications.
- Good understanding of the global and regional communications landscape.
- Experience of project management and team management.
- Extensive experience working on integrated communications campaigns, with demonstrated measurable success.
- Strong social and digital campaign experience.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IsDB.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.