Deadline: 7 December 2017
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Analyst in Santiago, Chile.
WBG has set 2 ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Build and maintain an assigned set of regulatory indicators for a specified subset of countries. Administer questionnaires to local experts and conduct all the necessary follow up.
- Analyze and assess an indicator’s data on a country by country basis. Verify survey responses with primary data sources, check survey responses against each other and following up with respondents until a final, verified country profile is produced.
- Research indicator-specific laws and regulations through primary data sources and publicly available information to support coding decisions.
- Maintain and expand the respondents’ database.
- Produce comparative data analyses related to the assigned set of indicators.
Applicants must have-
- Applicant must have an advanced degree (Master’s level) in Economics, Law, Public Policy or equivalent.
- Relevant professional/academic experience and knowledge of business regulatory issues are strongly preferred.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of Stata and underlying statistical methods for those with advance degrees in Economics or equivalent fields.
- High level of energy, initiative, persistence, positive attitude and drive for results given the agreed objectives and deadlines. Also, organized, patient and detail oriented.
- Nationality of Chile.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.