Deadline: 3 October 2019
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Investment Officer in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duration of this post 3 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Associate Investment Officer will perform the following functions:
- Portfolio Monitoring and Performance Management
- Review, analyzing and monitoring financial and operating positions of client companies.
- Conduct stress tests for different sectors and portfolio companies.
- Monitoring overall performance of equity and quasi-equity investments; developing and implementing sales strategies to maximize IFC return.
- Undertake result measurement analysis for assessing the development impact of IFC’s investment.
- Prepare annual company supervision reports and internal reviews.
- Participate in or, if required, taking the lead in restructurings and work-outs of under-performing or non-performing investment, in coordination with other IFC departments as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for further IFC activities with clients, in the areas of technical assistance activities (e.g. linkages, sustainability), financial services (e.g. carbon credits, clean technology) and investment.
- Undertaking profitability projections for the portfolio.
- Portfolio Compliance and Operational Risk Management
- Work with IFC’s Risk department to ensure compliance with terms of IFC’s investments and procedures.
- Liaise with relevant IFC departments, including Credit, Insurance, Environment and Social, Legal and Resource Mobilization.
- Client Relationship Management
- Maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Knowledge Management
- Conduct training of new staff on portfolio operations and procedures.
- Promote introduction of best portfolio management practices and tools.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Business Administration/Accounting or equivalent degree.
- At least 4 years’ of experience in portfolio management with a major financial institution or large fund; infrastructure experience desirable.
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills.
- Understanding of loan and investment documentation, accounting and financial statement analysis.
- Ability to multi-task; deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skill and a good sense of client relationship.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.