Deadline: 12 April 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Awards Management Specialist in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Awards Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Grant Management
- Provide support in the development and implementation of grant-management systems.
- Ensure awarded grants are accurately set up in Plan’s systems (including SAP) to facilitate timely start up of project.
- Develop Detailed Implementation Plans for successful bids in conjunction with field and technical staff.
- Support project managers and technical heads by ensuring policies, procedures and functional requirements are in place and communicated across the country program.
- Management of the post award contract management processes
- Upon award, the role holder will be responsible for leading contract dialogue and finalization for local grants and feedback as needed for grants awarded externally or at National Office level.
- Responsible for leading the contracting process and FAD stage 3 finalization processes including development of an inclusive RASCI.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in Business Studies, Economics, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Post graduate qualification desirable.
- Minimum 3 year’s in project management and grants compliance with NGOs/ Multi-lateral or Bi-lateral funding organizations.
- Understanding of donor compliance procedures.
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and implications to child and girls rights programming.
- Knowledge of fundraising and new business.
- Proven ability to develop and write grant proposals and concepts and track record in winning proposals.
- Excellent networking and partnership building skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.