Deadline: 15 January 2020
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Country Lead in Lima, Peru.
The Country Lead will be responsible for leading and managing the programme delivery in Peru.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Country Lead will perform the following functions-
- Stakeholder Relationships:
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with partner country government agencies, civil society groups and private sector firms in order to collaboratively design and navigate the programme within a changing political environment;
- Represent the programme in external meetings with government, civil society and private sector stakeholders related to the illicit economies sector in Peru.
- Program Implementation and Management:
- Lead the in-country programme implementation and strategic direction, ensuring that work stream activities are implemented to a high quality within expected timeframes and expected results are achieved, and that elements of Value for Money, Gender and Social Inclusion are mainstreamed in all programme activities.
- Assume overall responsibility for the effective and professional management of the project team.
- Involve in strategic meetings of the Senior Management Team.
- Oversee and responsible for HR management including but not limited to recruitment and contracting, performance management, disciplinary and grievance proceedings, and learning and development.
- Accountable for the forecasting and reporting of the use of reimbursable financial project resources at the county level, excluding lines associated with Palladium expenditure.
- Responsible to oversee and manage all programme risks in-country and escalate appropriately.
- Responsible in the progress report development to donor both quarterly and annually.
Applicants must have:
- Academic qualifications in relevant field e.g. economics, law, development studies, criminology, international relations and security, finance and other related fields.
- Experience managing medium to large scale global donor-funded illicit economies, illicit financial flows, organised crime or anti-corruption programmes in Latin America and successfully delivering planning and budgeting responsibilities.
- High level analytical, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to lead the production of high-level reports (including for donor and Government audiences).
- Strong organisational and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to build effective teams and lead collaboration, especially in a cross-cultural context.
- Full professional fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Nationality of Peru.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.