Deadline: 15 May 2016
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Knowledge Management Officer in New York, United States.
The Knowledge Management Officer will support the Research Manager, Knowledge Management to meet organizational needs related to knowledge management and information systems.
IPA is a research and policy non-profit that discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Knowledge Management Officer will perform the following functions-
- Monitor Sales force/Force.com for data quality and missing data.
- Develop workflows and alerts for end users.
- Develop reports and dashboards for end users.
- Make mass data uploads and updates.
- Monitor and respond to chatter posts.
- Support the Research Manager, Knowledge Management with developing Sales force/Force.com applications for managing research projects, grants, communications, and more.
- Provide testing and debugging support for new applications.
- Provide assistance in information technology and systems (30%).
- Manage support requests related to knowledge platforms and information systems.
- Develop global trainings and manage support requests (30%).
- Develop innovative training programs for global staff in 14 country offices, including online programs.
- Perform any related duties as assigned by CIO and/or Research Manager, Knowledge Management.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required; major in mathematics, computer science, economics, social sciences, research methods, statistics or other related fields is preferred.
- At least one year working in a research organization is preferred.
- Proven experience in quantitative data management and analysis is required.
- Proven experience with at least one statistical package (e.g. Stata, R) is preferred.
- Proven administrator and/or developer experience with Sales force/Force.com is preferred.
- Experience in information technology preferred.
- Experience traveling or working in developing countries is preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IPA.