Deadline: 28 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of MEAL Manager in Beirut, Lebanon.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The MEAL Manager will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that LPC MEAL plan is finalised and adhered to.
- Work with the Consortium members to ensure the timely roll-out and delivery of planned MEAL activities.
- Design and develop methodologies and tools related to monitoring, evaluation and capitalization of lessons learned, and accountability and reporting and ensure that they are age/gender sensitive.
- Provide ongoing analysis and concrete recommendations to improve quality and efficacy of the project in terms of procedures, accountability to beneficiaries, etc.
- Identify the needed analytics for monitoring programme efficiency and other reporting purposes.
- Coordinate closely with the Consortium Information Coordinator (CIC) on the needed information management, analysis, data collection tools, and any other relevant subject.
- Contribute to data analysis, provide feedback, and closely coordinate with the Consortium Information Coordinator.
- Regularly update the CIC on the development of MEAL tools, indicators, and MEAL plan.
- Actively contribute to the consolidated analysis of outcome monitoring, needs assessments,etc.
- Conduct regular field visits in coordination with consortia members to ensure technical and operational compliance with MEAL systems and methodologies.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Political or Social Sciences, Quantitative or Statistical Analysis, or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 year’s of relevant MEAL experience in a professional environment, preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting.
- Experience with and knowledge of current approaches to MEAL in relief and development programs.
- Strong ability to identify the needed analysis for both programme efficiency and reporting
- Excellent understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision-making.
- Demonstrable experience participating in assessments or surveys in Arabic.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Fluency in Arabic is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.