Deadline: 16 July 2020
World Vision International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Lead in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The duration of this post is 2 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of World Vision International is to follow and Saviour Jesus Christ in working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Lead will perform the following functions:
- Refine and implement the project monitoring and evaluation strategy, and recommend any possible changes based on the lessons learned.
- Set up operational arrangements for collecting, analyzing, and reporting project data, and for investing in capacity building, to sustain the Monitoring and Evaluation function.
- Coordinate with communities, service providers, and local governments, consortium members and donor representative to reach agreement on the M&E system set up and continuously review the M&E practice to ensure meaningful participation of stakeholders in improving the system.
- Identify information requirements of components concerning planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Develop and ensure that the established guidelines on project monitoring and evaluation for different project components are respected by WV team as well as consortium members in alignment with the agreements reached.
- Coordinate with World Vision staff and sub-grantees staff on meeting the monitoring and evaluation requirements.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or above in a quantitative field such as economics, agricultural/development economics, statistics, biostatistics, nutrition, applied sociology, anthropology, or other relevant subjects with significant training in quantitative methods.
- 7 year’s or more relevant experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the M&E of a large award (multi sectoral and multi stakeholder US Government funded project).
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing and operationalizing a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Demonstrated experience in developing data quality assurance strategies, data management, use of technology for getting just in time data and data visualization.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in data utilization strategies and ability to think creatively about active data sharing techniques.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with international assistance program Monitoring and Evaluation requirements, preferably USAID Office or Food for Peace (FFP) policies.
- Ability to work with host-country professionals, ministries and with donor colleagues in country.
- Strong verbal communication skills, strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Experience as a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist required.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit World Vision International.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.