Deadline: 31 January 2020
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate in Chisinau, Moldova. The duration of this post is 9 months.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide training and follow-up support to community social workers and relevant municipal and rayon staff from social assistance and family protection directorates for the piloting of routine monitoring indicators for alternative care of children in three rayons and Chisinau municipality.
- Support the development of case management performance indicators and indicators on violence against children.
- Mapping, identification and drafting of indicator reference sheets, based on consultations with key stakeholders.
- Provide on-the-job mentoring to the National Social Work Agency (the M&E Associate will be co-located in the Agency) to strengthen its capacity to provide supportive supervision for data review meetings at municipal/rayon level with respect to M&E.
- Contribute to the development of an induction guide for new staff members and supportive supervision guidelines.
- Map the M&E structures and related staffing of municipal/rayon social assistance and family protection directorates.
- Support the training of municipal/rayon social assistance and family protection directorates and SAPPs in data demand and data use.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences (social assistance, sociology, psychology, public health, economics, law).
- Master’s Degree in one of the areas above will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Moldovan child protection policies, legislation and institutional framework.
- Knowledge of case management procedures and practices will be an asset.
- Preferably 7 but minimum 5 year’s of professional experience at the national level working with high-level stakeholders, such as ministries and governmental agencies.
- Preferably 7 but minimum 5 year’s experience in monitoring & evaluation, including indicator development, data analysis and data use for decision making, training.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting capacity building activities (training, mentorship, etc.) to government staff and/or rayon social assistance and family protection directorates, preferably in the area of M&E.
- Demonstrated expertise in group facilitation, with presentation skills.
- Legal permission to work in Moldova.
- Ability to travel in Moldova (around 40% of time).
- Excellent command of written and spoken Romanian, Russian and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.