Deadline: 31 July 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator in Kibondo, Tanzania.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Technical M&E guidance
- Design, Update (review) and Implement project monitoring tools as per project M&E plan and ensure use of appropriate tools in collection, compilation, analysis and utilization within the consortium to ensure consistency.
- Support the development and rollout of project targets and standards to ensure delivery of quality outputs.
- Provide technical guidance on the utilisation and maintenance of the project M&E database.
- Project planning and Implementation
- Support Play Matters Project Team to develop M&E section of project outlines (POs).
- Support project team and partners to develop Detailed Implementation Plans in line with the proposal
Consolidate, track and share on a quarterly basis the Project’s Detailed Implementation Plan to ensure timely implementation of project activities.
- Support the project team to ensure that both the project targets and implementations factor in inclusiveness particularly for Children with special needs.
- Project M&E, documentation, reporting and learning
- Support project team with documentation of project activities through consolidation of monthly monitoring reports.
- Consolidate, track and share on a monthly basis action points agreed upon in all project meetings including review meetings.
- Regularly track project progress and update the project logs in the online system to enhance efficient and effective implementation.
- Quarterly Consolidate, follow up and document best practices, case studies, lessons learnt, Most Significant Change Stories and reflection of the project to provide evidence on project impact including inclusiveness.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Social Sciences, Social Work, Development Studies or a related field.
- Additional training at Post-Graduate level in Monitoring and Evaluation, project planning and management or a related field is an asset.
- At least 4 year’s of experience in providing M&E for Education projects in a humanitarian context.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in report writing, donor compliance and budget management.
- Experience in using statistical packages such as SPSS, NVIVO, STATA.
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft software including MS Word processing, Power point presentation, Excel spreadsheets, e-mail and web-based research.
- Strong analytical and logical ability.
- Good knowledge of programming processes, systems and principles, and the ability to provide leadership and support to staff working at community level.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.