Deadline: 18 June 2020
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Officer in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Project Officer will perform the following functions-
- Support the technical officer in the application of KAB programme quality assurance in close coordination with MoLSA KAB Coordinator and supervisors.
- Regularly monitor and liaise with KAB supervisors and facilitators to ensure the quality of delivery is met, and certification processes are followed.
- Assist and participate in the ILO process of selecting potential KAB teachers for the pilot project.
- Assist and facilitate the organization of the Training of Facilitators’ workshops as well as any other related workshops such as Refresher Workshops and Awareness Workshops targeting supervisors and participate actively in all of them to learn about the KAB programme and its implementation modality.
- As per the KAB programme guidelines, implement the monitoring and evaluation system and ensure that all trained teachers abide by the system and submit their reports in a timely manner.
Applicants must have:
- First Level Degree in economics, business administration, development studies or other relevant social sciences.
- At least 3 year’s of relevant professional experience at the national level involving entrepreneurship education for youth, as well as business development, and financial and non-financial business development service provision.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Kurdish is a must.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.