Deadline: 18 June 2020
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Officer in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The National Project Officer will perform the following functions-
- Support the technical officer in the application of KAB programme quality assurance in close coordination with MoLSA KAB Coordinator and supervisors.
- Regularly monitor and liaise with KAB supervisors and facilitators to ensure the quality of delivery is met, and certification processes are followed.
- Assist and participate in the ILO process of selecting potential KAB teachers for the pilot project.
- Assist and facilitate the organization of the Training of Facilitators’ workshops as well as any other related workshops such as Refresher Workshops and Awareness Workshops targeting supervisors and participate actively in all of them to learn about the KAB programme and its implementation modality.
- As per the KAB programme guidelines, implement the monitoring and evaluation system and ensure that all trained teachers abide by the system and submit their reports in a timely manner.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- First Level Degree in economics, business administration, development studies or other relevant social sciences.
- At least 3 year’s of relevant professional experience at the national level involving entrepreneurship education for youth, as well as business development, and financial and non-financial business development service provision.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Kurdish is a must.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.