Deadline: 12 December 2017
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Private Sector Partnerships Officer in Rome, Italy.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Private Sector Partnerships Officer will perform the following functions-
- Lead the implementation of the work plan for assigned area by overseeing and delivering activities that identify, develop and maintain private sector partnerships to raise funds in support of WFP strategic priorities.
- Manage a portfolio of partnerships, soliciting contributions, providing on-going donor stewardship, providing forecasting and assessing results, in order to maximise resources raised for WFP in line with internal policies and external regulations.
- Provide advice to technical units, regional bureaux and country offices in order to assist them to effectively mobilise private sector resources.
- Prepare proposals and sales presentations in order to effectively “sell and market” WFP to private sector prospects.
- Coordinate and conduct prospect research to identify new private sector entities that can help achieve WFP’s strategic objectives, and manage these opportunities effectively in order to increase positive outcomes.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Political Science, International Development, Development Economics, Marketing, Communications or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Private Sector fundraising or areas related corporate social responsibility, marketing, communications or sales.
- Fund raising experience with proven ability to individually raise equivalent to US$ 500,000 with new partners.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.