Deadline: 3 November 207
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Dili, Timor-Leste.
The Project Analyst will support TLRM in the performance of operational and administrative functions including planning and monitoring, project preparation and administration, and portfolio management. The incumbent will report to the designated International Staff and senior National Staff.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Assist the review of the prequalification documents, bid documents and bid evaluation reports submitted by the executing agencies (EA) and/or implementing agencies (IAs) for ADB approval.
- Assist portfolio management including portfolio analyses across all sectors, and preparation of background papers for portfolio review missions and meetings with the host government and EAs for delegated and non-delegated projects and programs.
- Participate in various missions, such as inception, review, mid-term mission and project completion report missions, and assists data collection and statistics on contract awards and disbursements, reconciliation of project accounts and compliance of loan covenants.
- Assist project officers in administration of loan/TA projects using high levels of initiative, independence and dependability in review, analytical and monitoring activities.
- Monitorsphysical progress in projects/TA implementation, by following up on outstanding obligations of EAs to expedite procurement/contract awards and withdrawal application processing.
- Assist the preparation of Project Administration Memorandum for ongoing projects including project description/scope, project cost, loan allocation, procurement, loan covenants, etc.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, economics, accounting, business administration, or other related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in one or more of the following: portfolio management, project administration, disbursement; preferably with experience in infrastructure sector with international agencies.
- Sound understanding of procedures and practices related to project administration.
- Knowledge of safeguard policies in environment and resettlement/social development.
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of commonly used application software such as MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Familiarity with EAs, institutions, professional associations, technical institutes in the infrastructure sector.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.