Deadline: 16 August 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Reporting Analyst in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Reporting Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Result analysis and reporting
- Support the Team Lead, together with the Reporting Specialist, on UNOPS results reporting, including guidance, stakeholder engagement, data collection and enrichment, quality assurance and analysis for contributing to the preparation of the annual report of the Executive Director.
- Output-based budgeting
- Serve as the custodian and organizational focal points for output-based budgeting
- Provide technical guidance, training, advice and troubleshooting to field personnel on output-based budgeting in the context of the relevant UNOPS system.
- Corporate services and support
- Support the Team Lead in continuously improving UNOPS Quarterly Business Review process, including providing analysis to support performance discussions by the SLT.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree preferably in finance, business administration, economics, data science, statistics , computer science, engineering or related field are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in quantitative analysis and reporting in a large international organisation or business corporation is required.
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting is an asset.
- Experience with reporting of development results is an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.