Deadline: 6 March 2020
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Manager, Economic Growth (Private Sector Development) in United States.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Senior Manager will lead and/or contribute to business development, manage projects, and provide technical expertise to these projects as needed. The role reports to the Vice President, Economic Growth and Governance or her designee.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Manager will perform the following:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Technical Work:
- Provide technical input into the design, planning and delivery of international development projects for USAID and other international donors.
- Contribute to research, analysis and publication of technical reports, case studies, policy and program approaches, and results summaries on topics related to expanded agribusiness growth, access to finance, and investment facilitation in developing countries(and other topics) to demonstrate thought leadership.
- Work with others in the Economic Growth Practice to promote and build Palladium’s technical capability.
- Business Development:
- Write and/or lead the capture process for technical proposals in economic growth areas, including agribusiness development, export promotion, investment promotion, and private sector development based on best practices applied to specific country contexts.
- Manage the identification, assessment, and pursuit of new business opportunities, contributing to the analysis of our prospects for winning opportunities.
- Project Management:
- Serve as Project Director on one or more USAID field or HQ projects.
- Provide support to project work planning, budgeting, and progress/financial reporting.
- Provide technical support to projects as required.
- Manage partner organizations (such as subcontractors) on the contractually compliant delivery of agreed inputs and achievement of agreed outputs and outcomes.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Master’s degree in economics, international development, business, or another relevant field.
- Relevant work experience in several or all of the following topics: agricultural value chain development, access to finance, capital mobilization, investment services, SME growth, agribusiness finance, private sector development, agricultural policy reform, or trade.
- Experience in working in a developing country or in a project-based environment.
- Client project management with government clients, and/or business development experience.
- Familiarity with developing country contexts.
- Significant project management training and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyze financial reports.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, or Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.