Deadline: 18 May 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Regional Cooperation Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Senior Regional Cooperation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Identify new directions and approaches to improve ADB’s capacity for supporting RCI.
- Contribute to new or innovative approaches to RCI operational issues.
- Lead and conduct collaborative research and analyses for the identification, design, development of RCI related technical assistance (TA) and loan projects on regional financial cooperation.
- Lead the implementation of work program on regional financial sector and conduct economic and sector work on development trends and regional impacts of financial sector cooperation issues to determine their potential for possible generation of investment projects.
- Provide guidance to project teams undertaking activities to administer TA projects in support of RCI.
- Contribute to the development, dialogue and dissemination of operationally relevant knowledge products on RCI.
- Provide guidance, advice, and comment for project teams in the administration of RCI TA projects for the RCI Thematic Group.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Economics, preferably with specialization in the environment, climate change or other related fields.
- University degree in Economics, with specialization in environment and/or climate change, or other related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- At least 10 year’s of relevant experience on financial sector/ regional cooperation at senior levels (e.g. leading projects), as well as exposure in the full project cycle (i.e. programming, project processing to project administration).
- International experience working in several countries, preferably including ADB DMCs.
- Proven application of expertise within a specific area of ADB’s operations (economic, sector or thematic), or breadth across multiple areas with in-depth knowledge within one area.
- Ability to utilize and share relevant knowledge to benefit the broader ADB community.
- Familiar with ADB processes and procedures in public sector operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.