Deadline: 18 May 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Regional Cooperation Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Regional Cooperation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Identify new directions and approaches to improve ADB’s capacity for supporting RCI.
- Contribute to new or innovative approaches to RCI operational issues.
- Lead and conduct collaborative research and analyses for the identification, design, development of RCI related technical assistance (TA) and loan projects on regional financial cooperation.
- Lead the implementation of work program on regional financial sector and conduct economic and sector work on development trends and regional impacts of financial sector cooperation issues to determine their potential for possible generation of investment projects.
- Provide guidance to project teams undertaking activities to administer TA projects in support of RCI.
- Contribute to the development, dialogue and dissemination of operationally relevant knowledge products on RCI.
- Provide guidance, advice, and comment for project teams in the administration of RCI TA projects for the RCI Thematic Group.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Economics, preferably with specialization in the environment, climate change or other related fields.
- University degree in Economics, with specialization in environment and/or climate change, or other related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- At least 10 year’s of relevant experience on financial sector/ regional cooperation at senior levels (e.g. leading projects), as well as exposure in the full project cycle (i.e. programming, project processing to project administration).
- International experience working in several countries, preferably including ADB DMCs.
- Proven application of expertise within a specific area of ADB’s operations (economic, sector or thematic), or breadth across multiple areas with in-depth knowledge within one area.
- Ability to utilize and share relevant knowledge to benefit the broader ADB community.
- Familiar with ADB processes and procedures in public sector operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.