Deadline: 5 June 2017
Earth Security Group (ESG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Researcher in London, United Kingdom.
The Senior Researcher will combine an analytical and enquiring mind, with a ‘practical’ interest to orient strategic research to help to create and support real strategic opportunities for business transformation and public-private collaboration.
Earth Security Group are strategic advisors helping companies and governments to align their growth strategies with a global framework of sustainable development.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Researcher will perform the following functions-
- Be a seasoned researcher with a track-record of analytical work and writing executive reports on key issues of economic development and sustainability, involving the private sector.
- Have the research ability to develop structured analyses of critical sustainability trends and issues for industry sectors, and be able to draw succinct strategic implications for decision-makers.
- Show evidence of producing reports in a language, style and format that is oriented to high-level audiences in business, finance, and strategic policy, working to tight deadlines.
- Highly organised individual, with attention to detail and a self-starter.
- Have experience in project planning and project management, in projects that incorporate phases of research, stakeholder engagement, workshops, and presentation of final results.
- Include managing and involving the input of clients as well as external consultants.
- Be externally facing as a point person for clients on ESG’s strategic projects.
- Have experience in managing client relationships at the practical implementation level, and exude an understanding of high-quality work and professionalism.
Applicants must have-
- High academic record is desired, preferably with a related master’s or PhD degree.
- Solid track-record in delivering analytical research projects within governments, international organisations, multilateral banks or think tanks.
- Thematic expertise in business sustainability is highly desirable.
- Proven versatility to conduct research across industry sectors and in new regions across the world with an ability to investigate new topics and issues without previous familiarity.
- Exceptional writing skills in English are a requirement.
- Ability to structure and communicate ideas in written reports, presentations and possess a strong set of inter-personal communication skills being able to build and maintain strong client and stakeholder relationships.
- Legal Permission to work in the United Kingdom.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Earth Security Group.