Deadline: 28 June 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Risk Management Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Senior Risk Management Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide support in implementing the daily mark-to-market of ADB’s derivatives portfolio.
- Assist in validating the correctness and reasonability of market data inputs from Reuters and Bloomberg.
- Assist in verifying valuation movements against market data changes.
- Assist in setting up new structured products in the valuation and risk management systems, as necessary.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of work experience in treasury or risk management with at least 3 years of experience in derivatives valuation/trading/risk management or other derivative related fields.
- Good knowledge of relevant derivative products, particularly, swap, options, and other derivative structures.
- Solid numerical ability and able to understand financial models for valuation.
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of spreadsheets, data functions and macros.
- Preferably with familiarity and working knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters and valuation systems.
- Effective communication skills in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.