Deadline: 12 September 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Social Policy Officer in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Policy Officer will perform the following functions-
- Research and budget analysis for children.
- Leverage public budget for children at subnational level.
- Develop strategies to influence sub-national budgetfor children with equity focus with use of generated evidences.
- UNICEF Programme Management.
Applicants must have-
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as a strong asset.
- Background and familiarity with emergency is considered as a strong asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.