Deadline: 9 May 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Policy Officer (Social Protection) in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Policy Officer (Social Protection) will perform the following functions:
- Improving data on child poverty & vulnerability for increased use for policy and programme action
- Strengthening social protection coverage and impact for children
- Improving use of public financial resources for children
- Strengthening capacity of local governments to plan, budget, consult on and monitor child-focused social services
- Strengthened advocacy and partnerships for child-sensitive social policy
- UNICEF Programme Management
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required: Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as a strong asset.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency is considered as a strong asset.
- Fluency in Thai and English (valid TOEIC score of at least 855: Listening and Reading section) is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.