Deadline: 17 December 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Policy, Research & Evaluation Manager in Kabul, Afghanistan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Policy, Research & Evaluation Manager will perform following functions-
- Establish the Section’s annual work plan with the social policy, research and evaluation team; set priorities/targets and performance measurement.
- Monitor work progress and ensure results are achieved according to schedule and performance standards.
- Establish clear individual performance objectives, goals and timelines; and provide timely guidance to enable the team to perform their duties responsibly and efficiently.
- Plan and ensure timely performance management and assessment of the Team.
- Supervise team members by providing them with clear objectives and goals, direction and guidance to enable them to perform their duties responsibly, effectively and efficiently.
Applicants must have:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Developing country work experience and familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.