Deadline : 28 May 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Technical Leads in Yangon, Myanmar.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Technical Leads will perform the following functions:
- Conduct political economic analysis.
- Data utilisation with an emphasis on using data to inform decision-making, including budget planning at the national and international levels.
- System-level reforms and national-level support to ministries, including public financial management, payment by results, fiduciary risk, resource planning, budgeting, internal monitoring and reporting, quality assurance, and change management
- Promote transparency and formal oversight on national and local budgeting processes.
- Intervention to increase public participation to provide greater accountability over economic decisions.
- Sponsoring gender and inclusion to achieve more equitable and efficient services and infrastructure.
- Monitor and evaluation (including evidence generation and use) and knowledge management.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 7 year’s of professional experience in one or more of the areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, social science, international development, or a related discipline is required.
- Advanced Degree in economics or relevant discipline is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and develop partnerships with governments and local organisations.
- Experience working with DFID or other donor-funded education projects.
- Knowledge of Myanmar’s economic sector and key national stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, versatility, and integrity.
- Geographical experience in Myanmar or Southeast Asia required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of Burmese is preferred.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.