Deadline : 17 July 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Nepal.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions:
- Provide overall leadership, management, and technical direction for the Activity and serve as the primary liaison with USAID on strategic, managerial, and technical matters, including responsibility for making key decisions and solving programmatic problems in a timely manner.
- Oversee all contractual and budgetary aspects of program management.
- Ensure that work plan, M&E, and reporting efforts are aligned with contract requirements, project objectives, and USAID Guidance on collaborate, learn, adapt; journey to self-reliance; thinking and working politically and ADS 201.
- Represent Chemonics to USAID, the Government of Nepal, Nepali counterparts, local partners, and other program stakeholders.
- Monitor and, where necessary, modify programmatic assistance to achieve results; ensure that relevant, productive, and complementary activities are implemented effectively.
- Ensure the activity meets high standards for performance and integrity that comply with applicable regulations and Chemonics policies.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Advanced Degree in education policy, planning, curriculum development, teacher professional development or other relevant technical fields preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of technical experience in some or all of the following technical areas: early grade reading, disability inclusion, curriculum and material design, or capacity development in the education sector.
- Experience serving as USAID chief of party or other management experience for efforts of similar scope, size, and complexity required.
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings.
- Familiarity with Asia, specifically in the education sector.
- Experience in Nepal is highly desired.
- Fluency in English is required, proficiency in Nepali is preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, visit Chemonics.