Deadline: 19 February 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Assistant in Kerman, Iran.
The Education Assistant will implement quality education programming in collaboration with other core competencies under supervision of Education Coordinator in Kerman.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the Implementation of the delegated project portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the Education function.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with advocacy strategy.
- Conduction interview and assist in distribution and monitoring of Cash cards.
- Communicate with the respondent(s) in simple language information such as the purpose of the data collection and NRC announcements/updates (e.g., case updates, instructions, and etc.).
- Liaise with other NRC units, including accountability, to provide relevant reports and data requests.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, political science, sociology, statistics, or related fields.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in an education related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and native proficiency in Persian, written and spoken.
- Experience working with data entry tasks and databases tools (e.g., MS Access, SQL) is a plus.
- Updated Knowledge of the refugee context in Iran and Afghanistan.
- Knowledge and familiarity with project cycle management is an asset.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.