Deadline: 10 August 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Assistant in Sar-e-Pul, Afghanistan. The duration of this post is 5 months.
The Education Assistant will be responsible for maintaining a proper filling system that allow the Education Officer to have required information on timely manner.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated Education project portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Day to day follow of progress in project implementation.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and other documents.
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local authorities and stakeholders.
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University degree/ Certification/ Diploma within Education or other related field.
- At least 1-2 years of progressive experience in similar role with INGOs.
- Knowledge of the local languages Dari, Uzbekish, Pashto – if different than English.
- Full aware of CBE Policy.
- Strong analysis skills (qualitative and qualitative).
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Good understanding of complex emergencies and crisis contexts.
- Flexible and creative.
- Strong organizational and logistical skills.
- Nationality of Afghanistan.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.