Deadline: 24 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Manager in Yangon, Myanmar.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Manager will perform the following functions:
- Support to the Chief on programme management.
- Programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and quality control of results.
- Advisory services and technical support.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required education, economics, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 8 year’s professional experience in education programme planning, technical and financial management is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Relevant working experience in emergency is required.
- Experience in UNICEF country office programming is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.