Deadline: 04 Mar 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer in Beirut, Lebanon.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required: education, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.