Deadline: 3 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer in Yangon, Myanmar.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required education, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in programme planning, and management in education or related sector is required.
- Minimum 1 year’s professional experience in emergency work is required.
- Experience in Education in Emergency is considered as a strong asset.
- Experience in education sector coordination, or education in emergency sector coordination is considered as a strong asset.
- Experience with partner capacity building will be desirable.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency will be considered as an asset.
- Exposure to and knowledge of Myanmar’s Education in Emergency sector
- Oral and written English required.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.