Deadline: 25 December 2019
WWF-India is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer in Bhopal, India.
WWF-India’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Officer will perform the following functions-
- Lead and create environment education programme.
- Interact with students and teachers of school and college.
- Guiding school/college – level environmental projects and workshops
- Conduct environmental events and nature camps within the state.
- Prepare and present content and talks on nature, biodiversity and environment during school/college visits.
- Plan, organize and conduct trainings for groups of volunteers on nature interpretation and conducting nature trails.
- Work continually on research, development and improvement of content to be used during environment education programmes.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences or Ecology, a Diploma in Mass communication, B.Ed/ M.Ed is desirable.
- 2 year’s of experience in a similar role.
- Good report writing, presentation skill & oratory abilities.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Experience of conducting Environmental Campaigns within the country.
- Fluency in English and Hindi languages is essential.
- Energetic, proactive and capable of working positively in a team.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning applicant’s full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references via email at the address given on the website, with “Education Officer-Bhopal” in the subject line.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WWF.