Deadline: 4 August 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Project Manager in Myitkyina, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- Line management for project staff.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of Country, Area and CC strategies, initiate and participate in the development of relevant CC projects.
- Coordinate and manage Education project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects.
- Provide regular progress reports to Area Management and the CC Specialists.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Develop and manage project budget (in cooperation with CCs) and coordinate across CCs.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian / recovery context with extensive experience of education/ Youth Skills and emergency education responses.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Technical CC Education expertise.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.