Deadline: 14 May 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialist in Baghdad, Iraq. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- An advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology, administration or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in Iraq is an advantage.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Understand the Iraq Education sector and country context is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.