Deadline: 10 March 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialist in Jayapura, Indonesia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of result
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Applicant must have:
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.